Saturday, April 26, 2008

future rewards

" Because faith is more precious than gold in God's sight, anything motivated by faith in what He has said is like a direct deposit in the bank of heaven (1 Peter1:7)" During my devotion,this phrase reminds me of putting faith in the Lord...I have not been sleeping well this few days...worrying about my students piano exam...very stressful and scared...tiring of teaching...tiring of scolding..tiring of couselling them...everyday have to face different kinds of students...different kinds of problems...and i have to think alot of ways and ideas to help them in learning...I'm tired...somemore yesterday i received a bad news(consider a bad news for me) from the examination board...suddenly i felt like my heart being thrown from top floor to ground floor when i read the news...i cried to the Lord...What am i worrying about and not trusting the Lord with? What acts am i doing now to get an instant reward in this life? God spokes to me a few things: Those who are worrying are not trusting...means that if u worry of something...u are not trusting the Lord that He can help you...this really pierce my heart...i feel sorry to the Lord...
So to all my dear brothers & sisters in christ...from now on...put your faith in the Lord..trusting the Lord...and stop worrying =)
Your rewards is in heaven =)

Deposit in the bank of heaven with your faith of gold

Sophia

0 comments: