Friday, November 21, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Went to Tiara for Japanese buffet dinner with cell group members...Surprisingly...it was a surprise early birthday sabotaj for Chee Siong (2nd Dec) and me (3rd Dec) SIGH!!! I thought I can avoid from cell group sabotaj coz I won't be around during my birthday...BUT~~ ARGHHHH.....



Japanese buffet not only serving shushi but also some western foods....
I share share with Sheryln...
Sorry din take much of the foods....Tempura...salmon...etc...was busy eating....hahahaha..
SURPRISE!!! >.<



OH NO!! I have bad feelings....something gonna happen!!

BINGO!! AhHhHhHhH.....sabotaj time....this is specially make for me and chee siong...lee ching ordered....guess what is inside the shushi...is WASABI !!!! swt....

See our cell leader Wilbur so bad !!!!!!
Chee Siong: Wei Wilbur....dun play play Aaaa..we are brothers worr....>.<
alot of wasabi
Wilbur: HEHEHEHEHE...
Chee Siong: >.<
@_@
Me: Please Wilbur....I beg you....I treat you very good right....please~~
Wilbur: Where got you treat me good Ooo...when my birthday you sabotaj me til so teruk Ooo..this is my turn to sabotaj you !!!! WAHAHAHAHA

@...@

>.<

Thanks to Winnie...she help me eat one shushi ^-^
2 more to go >.<
Is PAY BACK time!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WAKAKAKAKAKA
hahahaha....Gary!!! is your turn~~ >.<

next is Vincent !!!! @.@

Thanks to all of you....although is still early now but I'm very
thankful for all of you...God Bless!!






0 comments: