Thursday, December 18, 2008

SURPRISE!!!! Part 2

Opps....I forgot to blog about this...my cell group members gave me & Chee Siong a 2nd birthday sabotaj party besides the sushi....doink~~ sigh....hahahaha....it was fun indeed...hahahaha....




blessing time....I can sense that something is not right....>.<
BINGO!!!! gosh!!!! so dirty....I just washed my hair that day...


kicap + tomato sos + flour all over my face and hair
YAKSSSS!!!!

~>.<~
PAY BACK TIME!!!!!
CELL LEADER!!!!! LET THE WAR BEGIN!!!


still got time to pose....wakakakakaka....

then SUDDENLY.....someone attack me from behind when I was attacking Wilbur

WHO'S THAT??!!!??

Hehehehe....IS ME!!!!!

Yeah!! Mission Accomplished!!!

is Chee Siong turn kena attack
cell leader Wilbur is the one who attacked him

Wilbur quickly hide in the kitchen....

see our cell leader so scared.....wakakakaka...so bad eh him...


cleaning up myself....vincent help me up

~cry~ I'm wet and sticky....smelly...yakss!!!

be friends....PEACE!!!

NehHhHh~~~ not that easy

Wilbur: why always cell leader kena wan?? so kasian Ooo
hahahaha...=p
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Thanks alot guys....what a memorable birthday...haiz~~ hahaha...

0 comments: