Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Eve - 24.12.2008

I wanna thank God that this year 2008 I have this chance to involve myself in this christmas musical drama as a director for the 1st time...with the help of Rev.David Wong and others who gave me alot of ideas and advices...THANKS EVERYONE!!!! I thank God for all of you.... =)

Have not been sleeping well because of this...drama need to do in two different languages for both chinese and english service on the 24th Dec...need to do double works...hahahaha...pimples and panda eyes all out...but I thank God everything went smoothly....AMEN!! Thanks to those who need to involve themselves in the drama for two services...your rewards is in Heaven.. =)





































A big thanks to all the worship team members who involve on that night...they have to play for two services...same songs different languages....

THANKS ALOT!!!


0 comments: