Friday, February 6, 2009

Sunday - Reunion Dinner

went to St.Michael church for sunday service

that's me....hehehe...this picture was taken by my cousin from behind


preparing for reunion dinner
this is my cousin's hands....i really dunno what is she up to...
hahahaha....

Yeah....the night finally come...is MAKAN TIME!!!!
This year very special coz we are going to have Porridge Steamboat
for reunion dinner for the 1st time....cool~~

need to set up alots of tables...too many people....hahaha..



hahahahaha....>.<

house haven't finish renovation so some of us were trying to decorate this "thing" coz it looks weird in the middle of the living room...

hahahaha....FINALLY!!!!
HAIZZZ.......computer game saja....hahahaha...
glad to see all my cousins.....

my dog Junior was frightened by the fireworks....so he ran into the house and hide under the table....so kasian....





0 comments: