Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to my cell leader

MUAHAHAHAHAHA.....yesterday was my cell leader Wilbur birthday...we sabotaj him TWICE...hehehe....1st time was during cell group on last thursday...it was a surprise for him...the 2nd time was last friday some of us went to his house and gave him a BIG SURPRISE...^-^ I really thank God for my cell leader...for his love and faithfulness towards God...he gives his best to serve the Lord and take good care of the cell members...he is like a big brother to me...I always call him dai ko...even though sometimes he very "ngam cham" wakakaka =p


1...2...3....blow~~


wakaka...SABOTAJ time...Ps.Chen have the privilege to start 1st...
DRAWING TIME..MUAHAHAHAHA


WuUh~~ see....our cell leader so handsome...


little xin yi also wanna join...hahaha..


DONE!! posing time....


hehehe...


this was 2nd sabotaj at his house...SURPRISE!!
Oh gosh...the smell....yakssszzz...guess what on his head? hmmm... have to ask our dear Ms.Nellie...hahaha....


birthday cake for him....Kungfu Panda...
coz his name Ah Xiong (in chinese sound like bear)

0 comments: