Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Rainbow

I was on my way back home from kerupang (teach piano) at around 5.30pm....then I saw this....WOW...RAINBOW...so beautiful...so long and bright too....immediately I took pictures of it when I stopped at the traffic lights...hehehehe....Nellie called and asked me whether did I notice about the rainbow and asked me to join her at the beach opposite Tiara Hotel to take pictures of the rainbow...I was tired so I rejected her offer....but as I was driving back home...suddenly felt like going to beach...hahaha...so I called her but she din pick up her phone....so I go alone...
As I reach there...I found out that I'm not alone...there were few people sitting there looking up to the sky....amazed by the beautiful rainbow...
After I've found a good spot and took some pictures..I stood there and looked up...thank God for such a beautiful creation...it reminds me of Noah's story...God's promises...as I was praying to God...suddenly I felt so relief from the stress of my work...tears just dropped...God refreshes me again ^.^ Thank you Lord


this was taken during at the traffic lights...can see another reflection of the rainbow


taken at the beach..left side

right side =)

the end of the left side


the end of the right side...abit dark...hehe..


And God said, " This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." - Genesis 9:12-16

2 comments:

Lydiaclo said...

Wow..nice rainbow pic...this rainbow...is a double rainbow...it's very special to me...It always appear whenever i am down...and God always reminds me His promises and not only that...everything will be a double blessings....so remember you will receive double blessings....

sophia the parrot ^_^ said...

Thanks Lydia...I will remember...Oh yeah!! double blessings...thank you Lord =)