Friday, April 10, 2009

Bad Spider =(

I know I'm late in updating my blog....Sorry =) not feeling well last few days....Thank God now I'm ok...recovering =) Thanks for those who prayed for me...

Last last wednesday din sleep for the whole night because of this spider...I was shocked when it appears in front of me...GOSH!!!! so disgusting....somemore is carrying its babies....I can see small spiders come out from the bud...WAHLAO EH....It was around 12am & I don't dare to wake my parents up....I can't sleep the whole night...trying to sleep with the lights on...but cannot....so I prayed about it...pray that I can overcome it...by faith I off the light and go to sleep...have been struggling to sleep...finally around 3am(i think so) then can sleep....but after 1 hour suddenly I woke up from bed and on the light to check on the spider...OH NO!!!! WHERE IS THE SPIDER?!?!!!!?? So.......from that on I din sleep well til my parents wake up....swt =(
told my parents about it....end up....laughed and scolded by them for not sleeping =(
BAD SPIDER....BAD BAD BAD.....


dun dare to go near so use focus....abit blur blur...

Thank God it appears on the next day....my mum help me to kill it...SMASH!!!!!
Yeah~~my mum...my hero...


0 comments: