Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cousin's Wedding

Went back to Sandakan last Saturday with my dad and my eldest sis from KL...to attend my cousin 表哥wedding...

Oh yeah~~Sandakan my hometown...full of NICE FOOD~~ can't resist it....>.<
Arrived Sandakan...1st thing must do is...go miles 4 eat nice food...HAHAHAHA...
ordered alot of food...

wo tie

big siew mai

WOW.....so FULL~~

Next Day......BIG DAY~~

"wife biscuits" from HongKong

公公...喝茶

Yeah~~ we get to take ang pau from the new couple....
is TWO ang pau Ooo....hahaha..

is my turn =)

night time dinner...
me and my sis in charge of the reception table
busy...busy...busy...
many Datuk & Datin attended the wedding dinner

my little cousin Billy =)
so cute...people take pictures he also follow...


a group of band were invited to perform during the wedding dinner
so we can enjoy their music while we were having our dinner =)


speech by Bride & Groom...表哥& 表嫂

speech by siblings....sister - Christine

brother - Vincent


" YAM SENG "
Congratulations!!!!!!
looks tired?!?
Ya....I was sick with flu and cough AGAIN....swt...
medicines makes me sleepy
eh apa ini?!!? talk on the phone pula....


表姐Christine
表哥Vincent
was pulled up to take pictures with the band
hahahaha....


0 comments: