Thursday, June 19, 2008

Busy

Sorry for not updating my blog....hehehe...very busy lately...haiz...students piano exam is around the corner and guess what...I'm STRESSSSS......!!!!!!! can't sleep well this few days...very scared...everyday watch movies til midnight just to make me tired and sleep easily...but it seem like no use at all... like my head gonna blow out anytime...gosh~~ put on eye mask also no use...sigh! Hmmm....this year is my last year in teaching...I must do all the best I can...GAMBATEH SOPHIA SEE!!!

Recently some of my friends worried about not enough money to spend...income no increase...somemore now everything naik harga....doink~ last time when eat outside people always say " cannot finish your rice nevermind, but must finish the dishes" But now....." FINISH YOUR RICE Aaaa.....don't left out any of it...so expensive eh..." doinkkkk~~~~ hahahaha...
Well,no matter how...we still need to go on...everythi
ng we do, we do it for Him =)



0 comments: