Saturday, June 7, 2008

God's timing

God's timing is always right...do you agree with me? I believe that everything in God's plan had to do with proper timing...Sometimes when I asked something from God..He will ask me to " Wait...I will give you at the right time" I was like....What?! Wait? Right time? When is the right time Lord? but I just obey the Lord...have faith in Him...At the end,God answered my prayers...and gave me what I asked for...at the RIGHT TIME...then I was like " Oh I see...this is your plan...the right time..." Thank You Lord =)

There was a wedding held in our church yesterday...our church members from the English service...I was asked to play piano for the wedding service..Thank God everything went smoothly =) Before the wedding service start,one of my friends asked me a question " When is your turn Ooo? " I was like.....doink~~ I answered her " Well...boyfriend belum ada Aaa...how can I tell when is my turn leh? " hahahaha....we laughed...she said I can start to design my wedding now...the wedding service that I dream of...hahaha...doink~~Hmm...must have ''PINK'' colour...hahaha...joking laa...have to discuss with my future husband 1st laa...muahahaha...Then after awhile,another friend of mine asked me the same question...SWT...doink~~ hahahaha...

I believe that God will provide me at the right time ^-^ just wait for the Lord...Right now,I just want to concentrate on my preparation for the audition...my studies...my teaching...my ministries in the church...put God 1st in everything you do...maybe you will think that say is easy but I believe that when you honor God...God will honor you too =)


Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you - 1 Peter 5:6

0 comments: