Tuesday, August 5, 2008

An Nyoung Ha Seh Yo ...we're back!!!

Hi everyone...we're back from Korea...really had a great great time there...all the fun and laughters we had together.... haiz~~I MISS KOREA!!! miss the prayer mountain...miss the foods...miss the streets in Korea...miss everything...hahaha...I'm in love with Korea... Wanna share this to you all...God's really answered my family's prayers...or should I say my mum's prayers...I still remember when I was very young,mum told us that she wish to go prayer mountain in Korea someday...when I heard that I was so happy...happy not because can go to prayer mountain but happy because can go holidays in Korea...hahaha...come on...I was still a little kid baa that time...so I put this wish of my mum's into one of my wishes too...so we prayed this prayer together...but from then on...I forgot about it...and of cause I'm sure my mum's still continue praying...
That was long time ago finally this year we can go...when I first heard that there will be a prayer conference at prayer mountain in Korea on July, I was like...speechless...it reminds me of the prayer I prayed together with my family when I was a kid...God's opened the door for us....He answered our prayers...so dad quickly registered us and off we go with another 6 church members...even though this time my eldest and youngest sister cannot join us but I do believe one day we will go together again...AMEN!! I want to go again....again...and again...hahaha... Alright....I know you guys wanna see pictures..I've posted all accordingly...the days...just scroll down or click from the blog achieve...so enjoy.. hehehehe....

0 comments: