Saturday, August 2, 2008

Workplace & Revival

This is the theme of the conference : Workplace & Revival Learned alot about revival in my workplace...as a piano teacher how to reach out to the non-christian in my workplace...how to love your workplace...there is much more to learn...but I found out that all of this the most important point that I learned is through PRAYERS revival will happen in our workplace...nothing is impossible...Don't stop praying if you wanna see miracles happen..." Lord, send revival to us... AMEN!! "

WahHhHh...1st day at the prayer mountain nia...Ah Zhu Ba and all the Ah Zhu Ma bought alot from the store and resource center...geng worr..
guess what is inside the box...hehehe....tips: use to make sushi...


Ah Zhu Ma:what u buy Oo? what is that? how much Oo? WahHhH...this one nice worr....

Yeah~ finally....dinner time...so delicious....yummy...missing it..>.<

After dinner...prepare our heart for the conference...


WOW....imagine more than 5000 people joined this conference...I cried...because everyone is worshiping the Lord....with hunger in their hearts...I never experience and see this before Thank You Lord!!


0 comments: