Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day 3 - Day 5 - Breakthrough in fasting

22.7.08 - 24.7.08 Tuesday - Thursday
This is really a breakthrough for all of us.We were asked to fast during the conference...so we have been fasting for 3 days...7 meals...NO FOODS at all...only drink water...At first I thought that I cannot make it...but thank God !!!! really a breakthrough for me...I just drink water and some juice and coffee to make me awake during conference...hahaha...really a good experience to me...I think I managed to loose some weight...hahaha..YEAH!!!


Day 5 - Last day in fasting...
I can't stand firm already...hahaha...luckily din pengsan...can't wait til 12.30pm...because after that we can eat...hahaha..


Yeah~~~ this is our lunch...haha..Pumpkin Juice..our stomach is empty for 3days..so we cannot eat heavy foods at the moment...just some biscuits we brought and pumpkin juice..Well..not many people like the juice...including me too...hehehe.. coz I don't like pumpkin...

Yeah~ got energy already...after this have seminar again...now we can't wait for dinner...hahaha...doink~~


is DINNER TIME!!!!!!!!!

WahHHhHh~ Yummy yummy...delicious...thank God...and thank to all the committees of the conference...

see our hungry face...hahahaha...



this is Pastor David Yonggi Cho...he is a GREAT man of God...a GREAT warrior of God... God gave him a vision and from then...he depended on help and inspiration of the Holy Spirit and with positive and active faith..he built the biggest church in the world in Korea...can fit in 763,000 members...600 missionaries preach gospel all over the world...geng Ooo...this is really a blessing from God...



nice wall...love it...remember the story of this picture?

I am one of the lamb of God...hehehe...

this is closing ceremony...is also a celebration for 20th Anniversary Asia Christian's Conference in Korea...this lady who were dancing won champion before in Olympic...forgot which year already...hehehe...


0 comments: