Thursday, May 8, 2008

CG outing again....hehehe ^_^

Today CG outing again....we celebrate Gary's 30th birthday (9th May) wow....30 years old Ooo...muahahahaha...after 7 years gonna be me....oh no~~ we celebrated his birthday at QQ cafe...it was great....we sabotaj him at church...with WATER...wakakaka....it was fun and he can't run from it...too sudden....You Kai & Vincent really FAST...even I can't catch some pictures of it.....hahahaha....kena water somemore....doink~~ luckily kena abit only.....hahahaha....
I dun think I want to celebrate my birthday here in Labuan....Oh NO NO NO...wahahahaha....


SPLASHHHHHH........!!!!!!!

^_^


Tiramisu cake....yummy...very nice Ooo...


1..2..3...blowww~~

praying...making wishes....

Aiyer....Gary ban ke ai....doink~~


Family picture...SMILE~~~~

this is what fiona eat....Fish n Chips...so small Ooo....


my dinner...Tom Yam Tang Hun....haiz...salah order...I want fried de Ooo...not soup...

0 comments: