Monday, May 19, 2008

speechless....

Even though today is public holiday (wesak day) but I still called up some of my students to come for replacement class...since I got nothing to do so don't wanna waste my time...hmm...don't feel like going out also...
din sleep well last night...something happened...have been thinking alot...not in good mood...don't feel like talking to anyone...speechless...I asked God why is this happening again and again...I can't bear the pai
n anymore..izzit because I don't dare to take the 1st step so that's why I'm facing this? But God love is gracious...He speaks to me " Trust in the Lord...I will bear the pain for u...be patient and wait...nothing is impossible...have faith in the Lord " I can't stop my tears....Thank You Lord...feeling better now..." Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:7

Had dinner at church conference room...chinese cell leaders & int
erns dinner with Rev.David and wife..fellowship together...it was great to have all the leaders gather around and chit chat...hahaha...Aunty Bai Lian,Wilbur,Happy jie & me were chit chatting...suddenly we talked about yesterday sermon " What makes a Marriage? " Aunty Bai Lian was like interviewed 3 of us about our view of marriage...wahlao eh...hahaha...then suddenly Uncle Alan, Uncle Lim and Uncle Steven join in our conversations...hahaha...more questions coming in...more fun...arguing about should we or should we not stay with parents under the same roof after marriage...hahahaha...conclusion ???? hahahaha...it was fun to talk with them...somemore can learn from each others...
hmmm...nothing to do so went to sit down at the sofa and
rest...then this Esther Kong and Xin Yi came and kacau me...hahaha...keep on tickle each other...so cute...Xin Yi laughed very LOUD!!! swt....hahaha...had a great time with the kids too =)
The night is still young...after the dinner 2nd round with Nellie & Fiona...hahaha...din eat laa..just drink only...happy to see them...Thank you gu
ys for the accompany =)

so cute ^_^


Smile..... ^-^

God...grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.Amen!


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord..."plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11


0 comments: