Sunday, May 4, 2008

Do your shoes fit?



Today youth devotion talking about SHOE OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE (Armor of God - Ephesians6:10-18) Apostle Paul mentions shoes as part of God's armor and tells us to wear shoes that can speed us on as we tell others the Good News about God...this remind me of am I wearing the shoes that God ask me to wear? hmm...have to make sure I'm wearing the correct shoes...not too tight or too big for me to run the race for God...the apostle Paul also tells us that we should strip off anything that hinders our race,or anything that slows us down from becoming all God calls us to be...

this afternoon when i lead the youth cell group in this devotion...i asked everyone of them to count how many pairs of shoes do they own...hahaha...guess what...my number is the BIGGEST...all of them not more than 10 pairs...mine more than 10 pairs...they all were surprise....wahahahaha....girls like shoes maa....always shop for shoes...hehehe....Girls..agree? hahaha...

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith - 2 Timothy 4:7

0 comments: