Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sorry~ ^-^

Sorry for not updating my blog this few days....hmm...just finished my teaching...today no worship practice...change to every Friday night 7.30pm...so can rest...hehehe =p Hmm~have been thinking alot this few days....dunno why..not in good mood this week...stress,headache,problems all come together...felt very tired and heavy...cannot sleep well...almost everyday got nightmares...try to sleep but my mind dun wan to sleep...doink~sigh!!! got panda eyes lorr.... last Thursday afternoon was our chinese worship practice and my sister wanna sing a new worship song " Sanctuary" from city harvest church...when she passed the song for me to transpose the chords...i read through the lyrics....it touches my heart...heard the song almost everyday but dunno why tat day felt something different...I knew God was speaking to me through the song

SANCTUARY
When my world was in darkness
You spoke your word
Night turned into day
Your beauty filled this place

When my world stood in silence
You filled my heart
With songs that never end
Forever I will praise

To think that the universe
Could not withhold Your glory
You choose to live in me
I'm so amazed

And I worship You Lord
My life in You restored
Here is my heart
Make it Your sanctuary
For nobody else
But Jesus only You


You are faithful and true
Glorious Lord
All my life
It is You I adore
You've touched my soul
Completed my world I surrender to You

Thank God last thursday and yesterday night...i had a good sleep...no nightmares..because God filled my heart with beautiful songs...songs that never end...and forever i will praise Him...forever my heart is Your sanctuary Oh Lord...

0 comments: