Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Farewell my dear friend ^-^

Hmmm...Fiona will be leaving us soon for further studies in overseas...so Nellie and I brought her to Dorsett for farewell dinner...hehehe ^-^ guess what...we ate alot...Gosh!!!! Nellie and I eat chinese buffet....Fiona ordered ala carte...we even served some foods and desserts to our Permaisuri Fiona...muahahaha...coz she cannot take from the buffet...so we took for her...share foods together...quite nice laa the foods...ok ok only...hehehe..stomach very full Oo...doink~~ It was a great dinner...all the fun and laughter make me happy again =)
gonna miss you Fiona...next time cannot laugh and 38 with you lorr...hmmm...


hehehe...see our dirty face...muahaha...
(taken last year during Nellie's birthday)


wakakakaka....scary face....
(they curi-curi take my hp and take this picture to scare me...put as wallpaper somemore...sigh!!)


^_^
(Taken last year during youth cell group harvest event at Hillary's house)

1 comments:

Sour-Choc said...

haha..aiks!..tak ambil gambar last night pun ada gambar upload ba..steady!..keke...eh..thanks a lot for the dinner last night..gonna miss u guys too!!...take care..muaks!