Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day 母亲节快乐

Ma.....

Thank you for taking good care of me

Thank you for scolding me when I did something wrong

Thank you for bringing me to Sunday school when I was young...so that I can know the stories of Jesus

Thank you for always reminding me must do devotion and pray...=)

Thank you that I have the chance to learn piano since I was 6 years old...even though I don't like it at the 1st place...but your love,encouragement,faith and prayers brought me what I am today...that I can serve the Lord with music...and this is a gift and blessings that has been given to me from the Lord..
alot of thank you I wanna say to you

Here is my prayer to you :
Lord, thank you for giving me such a wonderful mum...You are always there for her...Lord I pray that You continue to bless her with good health,wisdom and knowledge...Lord You know that she always worry things....stress herself...I pray that You give her a peaceful heart whenever she lay her head and rest...pray that You continue to give her strength...continue to be a blessings to our family,relatives and friends....Thank you Lord....in Jesus name I pray..Amen!


Ma....I Love You

0 comments: