Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thank God!!!! ^_^

This morning woke up very early because of a phone call....Ms.Lee called and saying that the Music Theory result out already....WOW...i was shocked and nervous....scared too...keep on telling myself that I must put confidence in Him...so I quickly have my morning bath and get ready to go out to take my students theory result at Jabatan Pelajaran (at Financial Park) phew~~

nervous..nervous..nervous..phew~~phew~~ reached Jabatan Pelajaran....signed my name in order to get the result....open the envelope...NERVOUS~~ AHhHh
HhHhhhHH......PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!
3 students got Distinction and 5 students got Merit.....Thank God no one fail.......YEAH!!!!! Praise God...... Lalalalala...hehehehe....very happy.....FINALLY....one burden down....hahaha...
after that went to have lunch with Nellie and Wilbur...bought some chocolates for my students to encourage them....hmmm...I think I need to prepare a party celebration for them...since this is my last year in teaching...hahaha...




one of my Grade 3 student got Distinction..I'm proud of her..she always get distinction...Thank God! Hey....can see my name on it? Presented for examination by MS SOPHIA SEE PENG CHEE
hehehehe....




"Ask and it will be given to you......" - Matthew 7:7

0 comments: