Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Home alone

Suddenly feel the house very empty and quiet...I'm HOME ALONE...doink~ parent's and my sis now in KK participating Set Apart Diocesan Mission Conference(Eng/Chi) from 28th-30th May...Thank God that our church have more than 50 church members take part in this conference...pray that God will touch everyone of them through this conference ^-^ wanted to go actually but have to work Ooo...students piano exam is around the corner and I have to use holidays time to have extra classes with them...haiz~ this is my 1st time home alone...normally if parent's not in at least got sister...but now...ALONE! so if u ask me happy or not...I don't think so lor...feel so scary Ooo...maybe because I'm a girl...hahaha..but I thank God for Nellie my sister in christ...she will stay with me until my family come back...yeah! I'm not alone..God is with me..angels look after me ^-^

Home alone Day 1:
woke up at 6.15am because have to send my sis to ferry terminal but end up...Chris fetch her..doink~hahaha...since I'm awake so I decided to go petrol station...my car need to eat breakfast..hehehe...then went home and waited for my maid to come...after that went to hospital to have a blood test...don't want to go actually but this appointment was arranged by the hospital doctor who reviews me every 6 months...so just go only laa since it is free too...hahaha...if not kena scold by the doctor...dad said will have another blood test again at Dr.Ong clicnic after he comes back..
After blood test rushed back home to teach piano...9 students today....so tiring~~

then waited nellie for dinner until 8pm..sigh..so hungry...hahahaha...


got abit painful Oo.. =(

0 comments: