Wednesday, May 28, 2008

so sad..... =(

When me and Nellie were having dinner...our dear friend Fiona sms us " God I pray that my dear frens won't angry with me...coz now I'm inside airport already..May God bless you in everything =) hehehe" WHAT?! both of us were shock when we received her sms...we planned to have fellowship tonight at my house but now...she told us that she will be leaving on thursday evening...but now...so Nellie call her and I call Wilbur to find out...but Fiona din pick up the phone...I asked Wilbur where is Fiona but he don't wan to tell...but at last he told us...we thought is a joke but is real...Gosh!! Fiona...why Ooo? we din even hug and say goodbye to you Oo...gonna miss you alot leh...haiz..

Prayer for my dear friend:
Heavenly Father..I thank you for Fiona...such a wonderful friend...Lord I pray that as she go to England to study..u send your angels to protect her wherever she go...bless her with good health..especially her sensitive nose.. =) pray that she can get use of the new place easily...bless her study...pray that she can cope well with new friends...be a blessing to others...Thank you Lord...in Jesus name I pray..AMEN!

1 comments:

Silly Filicia said...

Because fiona did not want to se you and nellie's precious tears...