Thursday, May 29, 2008

Home alone Day 2

Hmmm...today woke up early..washed some of my clothes coz no maid today...hehehe...start piano class at 9am til 12pm...then start again from 2-4pm...quite relaxing today...not many students...

Then had dinner with the chinese and english young adults cell group members at Dorsett...the Joshua and Kairos cell group...13 of us showed up...it was a great dinner..the foods was great...Italian buffet night..Woo~~~~yummy~~~ We had alot of fun and laughters together...hahaha...cool~~~
Wow..today I get to eat different types of cheese from the buffet...Tshing Teng took some and let us try...BUT.....out of 5 types of cheese I only like 2 types....dont't know what's the name of the cheese...GOSH!! the other 3 really taste YAKSSZZZZ...I almost vomit...keep on drink water...Then this Tshing Teng quickly took his camera and took picture of me..coz my face really looks funny and ugly when I ate the YAKSSSZZZZ cheese...wakakakaka...really taste teruk maaa... =( hahahaha..
Haiz...I think start from tomorrow need to do alot of exercises...eat eat eat only...pengsan Ooo...hahaha..

Everyone is enjoying ^-^
Wah Donald...big mouth...haha...enjoying..
Tshing Teng busy taking photos..hahaha..

what are you guys talking about? so concentrating oOo

yummy~~

me and my delicious ice-cream ^-^



strawberry & vanilla ice-cream..with chocolate on it..

Tshing Teng camera

the YAKSSZZZZ cheese


0 comments: