Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sleepless...

Haiz...din sleep well again last night....din even fall asleep i think...eyes close but my mind still running...maybe the music down there too noisy.....sigh!! get ready for sunday service at 4.30am...crazy right? SO EARLY?! can't sleep baa...haiz...out from house at 6am....sent sister to church then went to fetch the Fu's in kerupang...along the way I prayed to God..din sleep well so I asked God to give me strength and energy coz going to play piano for two services...chinese & english service (brother Ding not in) Thank God for both chinese & english service....everything run smoothly.... both praise & worship was great...really enjoy it...can feel the Holy Spirit is moving among us very strongly...although did some mistakes but learnt a lesson - never close my eyes too long during play worship songs...wakakaka...bleh =p
Thank God that my strength still on for youth service in the afternoon....although feeling tired both physically & mentally but God refresh me again...^_^
went back home at around 5pm....low battery liaw....cannot tah
an anymore...had my shower then straight to bed.....slept from 6-8pm...Hungry!!! mum & dad went to a cell member house for home blessing...sister ate liaw....me??? cooked maggi mee lor...Indo mee...yummy~~
yummy....

Thank God for everything!! ^_^

"Now fear the LORD and serve Him with all faithfulness" - Joshua 24:14


played Jenga in cg...lead by Rebekah..everyone enjoy it...heart attack Ooo...when the Jenga fall...everyone will shout AHhHhHHHhh~~~~ wahahahahaha....super LOUD


NATALIE!! BECAREFUL!!!


OPPSS....hahaha...

Uncle Neng....GAMBATEH!!!


Doink~~~



1 comments:

Sour-Choc said...

kasihan si parrot cannot sleep...missing me too mcuh is it..haha..